The Pacific Ocean between America and Asia
By GOOS, Pieter, 1666
Pascaerte Vande Zuyd-Zee tussche California, en Ilhas de Ladrones
- Author: GOOS, Pieter
- Publication place: Amsterdam
- Publisher: Pieter Goos
- Publication date: 1666
- Physical description: Engraved map in original outline hand-colour heightened in gold
- Inventory reference: 3888
A chart of the Pacific Ocean between America and Asia, oriented to the west, with the coastline of California and the Japanese island of Eso (now called Hokkaido) visible.
- Burden 388
- Burden, Philip. (2007). The mapping of North America. Rickmansworth: Raleigh Publications.
- Koeman Goos 1B
- Koeman, C. (1967). Atlantes Neerlandici. Amsterdam: Theatrum Orbis Terrarum. 6 vols.
- NMM 3:92.