Die Marshallhilfe fur die Steiermark.
- Author: Österreichisches Institut fur Bildstatistik
- Publication place: Vienna
- Publisher: Freytag-Bernd & Artaria
- Publication date: 1950
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 390 by 480mm (15.25 by 19 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14313
The Marshall Plan, or officially European Recovery Program, was an American initiative to aid Western Europe, in economic assistance to help rebuild Western European economies after the end of World War II.
The map shows most of the money was invested in the north regions, as the south and the west remained almost completely underfinanced until 1950.
We could only trace one other example in institutions worldwide (David Rumsey Map Collection).