The haven of the Romantic poets
By LE POER TRENCH, W.; and R.E. CAMERON, 1870
- Author: LE POER TRENCH, W.; and R.E. CAMERON
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: James Wyld
- Publication date: 1871
- Physical description: Folding engraved map, dissected and mounted on linen, housed in original red cloth slipcase, with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 660 by 1015mm (26 by 40 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11455
Although the map comes in a case from the firm of James Wyld, it carries the information of the firm of Edward Stanford at the lower edge. Stanford was the agent for all large-scale Ordnance Survey maps at the time.
Rare: no copies recorded by OCLC