A New Topographical Map of the Country in the Vicinity of London, Describing all the New Improvements.
- Author: FADEN, William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by James Wyld (successor to Mr. Faden), Geographer to His Majesty, 5 Charing Cross
- Publication date: July 3, 1829.
- Physical description: Engraved map on two sheets, joined, contemporary hand-colour, marking London’s Parliamentary boroughs, extending north to south from Tottenham to Croydon, and west to east from Barnes to Woolwich, tear to upper portion of map skilfully repaired.
- Dimensions: 930 by 840mm (36.5 by 33 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1464
Scale: 2 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 250 (4a).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.