Tabvla Nova Heremi Helvetiorv.
- Author: WALDESEEMULLER, Martin
- Publication place: [Strasburg
- Publication date: 1513].
- Physical description: Double-page woodcut map.
- Dimensions: 620 by 450mm. (24.5 by 17.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2634
Along with the twenty-seven Ptolemaic maps, Waldseemüller also added a second section of twenty modern maps, which was the first major attempt to break away from the Ptolemaic tradition. The present map of Switzeraland, is the first modern — i.e. non-Ptolemaic — map of the county. It differs stylistically from the other modern maps and was probably adapted from a manuscript map by Konrad Türst of circa 1495.