The first complete survey of the coasts and inland regions
By PARSONS, J[ohn], 1873
Barbados Surveyed by Staff Commander J Parsons RN. Assisted by Navigating Lieuts. H. R. Harris & G. Stanley, R.N., 1869.
- Author: PARSONS, J[ohn]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published at the Admiralty under the Superintendence of Rear Admiral G.H. Richards C.B. F.R.S. Hydrographer, Sold by J.D. Potter Agent for the sale of the Admiralty Charts, 31 Poultry & 11 King St. Tower Hill
- Publication date: 26th February, 1873. Small corrections to 1886.
- Physical description: Engraved chart, coastal profiles below.
- Dimensions: 980 by 645mm (38.5 by 25.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2664
- MCC 64.