The first accurate survey of Marseilles
By RAZAUD, Joseph [and] Nicolas VISSCHER, 1743
Geometral de la Ville, Citadelle, Port et Arcenaix de Marseille.
- Author: RAZAUD, Joseph [and] Nicolas VISSCHER
- Publication place: Marseilles
- Publisher: J.B. Benoit
- Publication date: 1743.
- Physical description: Large engraved plan on two sheets.
- Dimensions: 715 by 1145mm (28.25 by 45 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12187
Joseph Razaud (1685–1754) was an military engineer who over saw the fortifications of Guyenne et du Béarn en 1737, and took part in the Italian campaigns of 1747–1748.
OCLC records five institutional examples: BNF, Library of Congress, Bern University Library, Danish National Library, and the University of Cambridge.