The environs of Paris
By SENEX, John and MAXWELL, John, 1713
A Map of the Provostship and Vicounty of Paris Drawn from a great number of particular Memoirs made according to the Observations of the Royal Academy of Sciences by G. Delisle of the same Academy.
- Author: SENEX, John and MAXWELL, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: John Senex and John Maxwell
- Publication date: 1713.
- Dimensions: 485 by 620mm. (19 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10892
- Shirley T.Sen 1c no. 15
- Shirley, Rodney. (2004). Maps in the Atlases of the British Library: A descriptive catalogue cAD850 to 1800. London: British Library. 2 vols.