The Empire of Japan with part of the Continent of Asia showing the River Amoor and the new boundary between the Russian & Chinese Territories, by Edward Weller F.R.G.S.
- Author: WELLER, Edward
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Engraved by Edwd. Weller, Duke Street, Bloomsbury
- Publication date: c1858
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 480 by 330mm (19 by 13 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15807
Edward Weller (1819–1884) was a British engraver and cartographer, and pioneered the production of lithographed maps.