The coast of Friesland
By COLOM, Jacob Aertsz, 1668
Pascaerte vande Wster en Ooster Eemsen De Wefer Elve De Eyder met de ander Seegaten tusschen Amelandt en de Eyder
- Author: COLOM, Jacob Aertsz
- Publication place: Amsterdam
- Publisher: Printed By himselfe dwellinge on the Corne-market in the Fyrie-Colom, with Priviledge
- Publication date: 1668
- Physical description: Large folio atlas (570 by 370mm), elaborately engraved title, 7pp. text, contents page, 51 (of 52) maps and charts, (lacking chart 20 – ‘De Custen van Englandt’), all with FINE ORIGINAL OUTLINE HAND COLOUR, mounted on early paper, light to moderate toning throughout with some foxing, significant paper restoration to margins of title page, scattered minor repairs, few areas of minor loss, contemporary vellum enlarged with strips of new vellum to accommodate increased width due to re-tabbing, later endpapers and tabs.
- Inventory reference: 3895
- Not recorded in Koeman but c.f. Koeman J. Col 6A for a list of the charts.