Surrey — John Seller’s rare map of Surrey
By SELLER, John, 1700
Surrey Actually Survey’d and Delineated By John Seller Hydrographer to the King many Additions by P. Lea Cum Privilegio Regis.
- Author: SELLER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Sold by Philip Lea at ye Atlas and Hercules in Cheap Side
- Publication date: c.1700
- Physical description: Engraved map on two sheets joined, fine original hand-colour in outline, trimmed to neatline.
- Dimensions: 635 by 1005mm (25 by 39.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10802
Scale: 3/4 inch to 1 statute mile.
- Skelton 115.
- Skelton, R. (1978). County Atlases of the British Isles 1579–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.