Stanford’s Tourist Map of the Isle of Wight with the popular references to fossiliferous localities, antiquities, landing places for boats &c. and an Appendir shewing the Island, Southampton Water, and the adjacent Country on a reduced scale Geologically Coloured.
- Author: STANFORD, Edward
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Edward Stanford, 6 Charing Cross
- Publication date: c.1870
- Physical description: Engraved map, original hand-colour, inset of the Isle of Wight and part of Hampshire geologically coloured, dissected and mounted on linen, folding into original brown cloth boards, with publisher’s label, upper cover detached.
- Dimensions: 480 by 650mm (19 by 25.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1892