Staffordshire — Hutchings’ large-scale map of Staffordshire
By PHILLIPS, J[ohn] & HUTCHINGS, W. F., 1832
A Map of the County of Stafford Divided into Hundreds & Parishes, From an Accurate Survey, Made in the Years 1831 & 1832, By J. Phillips & W. J. Hutchings, London.
- Author: PHILLIPS, J[ohn] & HUTCHINGS, W. F.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Henry Teesdale & Co. 302, High Holborn
- Publication date: August 1st, 1832.
- Physical description: Large engraved map, dissected and mounted on linen, fine original full-wash colour, south east view of Lichfield cathedral, edged in green silk.
- Dimensions: 1370 by 990mm (54 by 39 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11427