St Vincent — Kingstown
By LANGLEY, James and ELLIOT, Captain William, 1820
A Survey of the Town and Bay of Kingston in the Island of St Vincent By Capt. Wm. Elliott C.B. & Mr. Ja. Langley Master R.N. 1817.
- Author: LANGLEY, James and ELLIOT, Captain William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt. Hurd R.N. Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 10th Oct 1820.
- Physical description: Engraved map
- Dimensions: 255 by 200mm. (10 by 7.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11646
The survey was carried out by James Langley master R.N. aboard H.M.S. Scamander, captained by William Elliot.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.