By TOMPSON, John, 1906
- Author: TOMPSON, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Edward Stanford
- Publication date: 1906.
- Physical description: Lithographed map in four sheets with contemporary hand-colour in part and in outline, each sheet, laid down on linen in 21 sections, housed in red cloth slipcase with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 1155 by 3132mm (45.5 by 123.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11445
The label on the slipcase identifies it as a copy of John Tompson’s survey of the parish, commissioned by the select vestry in 1796. It was lithographed by Robert J. Cook and Hammond, and first published in 1804. This edition was reissued in 1906.
Rare: No institutional copies of this edition known; copies of the earlier edition at the BL
- BL 4145.(8.) [earlier edition]