A Survey of Gros Islet Bay in the Island of St Lucia; The Port of Castries or Le Carenage Island St Lucia
- Author: LANGLEY, James and ELLIOT, Captain William; CHAMLER, Lieutenant G.C.
- Publication place: London
- Publication date: 1820–1830.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 240 by 210mm. (9.5 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11642
The survey for the map of Gros Islet was carried out by James Langley aboard H.M.S. Scamander, captained by William Elliot. The survey for the map of Port Castries was carried out by Lieutenant G.C. Chalmer R.N.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.