The Province of Ulster Described
- Author: SPEED, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Performed by John Speede and are to be solde by Thomas Bassett in Fleet Street, and Richard Chiswell in St Pauls Church yard
- Publication date: 1676
- Physical description: Double page engraved map with hand colouring.
- Dimensions: 379 by 512mm. (15 by 20.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10851
John Speed (1552–1629) was the outstanding cartographer of his age. His ‘Theatre of Great Britain’ was the first atlas of the British Isles: Speed prepared the maps himself about two years before they were published. His maps and books dominated the seventeenth-century English market.