Spanish Southwest in Cyrillic
By BONNE, Rigobert, 1780
Cyrillic map: Mexico And Southern States
- Author: BONNE, Rigobert
- Publication place: Paris / St.Petersburg
- Publisher: R.Bonne / J.Lattre
- Publication date: c1780.
- Physical description: Engraved map with original hand-colour in outline.
- Dimensions: 300 by 410mm. (11.75 by 16.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2296
Bonne (1727–1795) succeeded Jacques Nicolas Bellin as Royal Cartographer to France in the office of the Hydrographer at the Depôt de la Marine. Lattre (fl1743-1795) published his ‘Atlas Moderne’ in 1762, to accompany de la Croix’s ‘Geographie Moderne’. He also engraved maps for Robert de Vaugondy, Janvier and Bonne.