Metropolitan Borough of Southwark
- Author: HARRISON, Arthur
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Stanford’s Geographical Establishment
- Publication date: 1902.
- Physical description: Lithograph map.
- Dimensions: 750 by 655mm. (29.5 by 25.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11465
The borough is enclosed within a red line; other red marks added by a later hand pick out schools. The map shows the 1825 London Bridge designed by John Rennie, with the church of St Magnus the Martyr on the north side. The Oval, marked as the Surrey Cricket Ground, had only been built half a century before and had hosted the first international test cricket match in England in 1880. The famous asylum, the Bethlem Royal Hospital, is shown in its third site, where it moved in 1815 in order to give the patients more room for outdoor activities. The building is now the Imperial War Museum.
Unrecorded in COPAC and WorldCat.