Shropshire — Rocque’s large-scale map of Shropshire
By ROCQUE, John, 1752
To His Highness George Prince of Wales etc. This Actual Survey of the County of Salop is most humbly Inscribed By His Most Dutiful and Obedient Servant, John Rocque.
- Author: ROCQUE, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published according to Act of Parliament by John Rocque in the Strand
- Publication date: 1752.
- Physical description: Engraved map on four sheets.
- Dimensions: 1200 by 1020mm. (47.25 by 40.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14483