A Mapp Containing the Townes Villages Gentlemens Houses Roads Rivers Woods and other Remarks for 20 Miles Round London.
- Author: LEA, Philip
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Sold by Phil Lea at ye Atlas & Hercules in Cheapside
- Publication date: c.1690
- Physical description: Engraved map, original outline hand-colour, minor nicks and tears skilfully repaired.
- Dimensions: 530 by 570mm (20.75 by 22.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1556
Scale: approx. 1/2 inch to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 41 (1).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.