- Author: SELLER, John
- Publication place: [London
- Publisher: Mount and Page
- Publication date: 1732].
- Physical description: Hand-coloured engraved chart, text below with coastal profile, text to verso.
- Dimensions: 290 by 260mm. (11.5 by 10.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2621
The chart shows rhumb lines, lines of latitude, coastal towns, anchorages, and coastal hazards.
The chart was first published by John Seller, in his English Pilot the Fourth Book, in 1682, the first English sea atlas to be devoted to the Americas.