A Description of the Windward Passage and Gulf of Florida, with the course of the British Trading-Ships to, and from the Island of Jamaica. Also an Account of the Trade-Winds and Currents on the Coasts thereabouts, at different Seasons of the Year. Illsutrated with a Chart of the Coast of Florida, and of the Islands of Bahama, Cuba, Hispaniola, Jamaica, and the adjacent
smaller Islands, Shoals, Rocks, and other remarkable Things in the Course of the Navigation in the West Indies.
- Author: COWLEY, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: London, printed and sold by J. Applebee, in Bolt-Court
- Publication date: 1739.
- Physical description: 1 vol 8vo (205 by 164mm), 23,  (Index), 7 (A Letter on the present State of the Spanish West Indies),  (Just published by John Applebee) pp. 1 folding map, old boards.
- Inventory reference: 2169
- Sabin, 19726
- Sabin, J. (1962). A Dictionary of books relating to America. Amsterdam: Israel.