Sanderson’s large-scale map of Nottingham
By SANDERSON, George, 1836
Map of the County of Nottingham from a Careful Survey Made in the Years 1834 & 1835 Is Respectfully dedicated Inscribed to the Nobility, Clergy, & Gentry of the Count, By the Proprietor Geo. Sanderson, Surveyor.
- Author: SANDERSON, George
- Publication place: London
- Publication date: 15th Sept.,1836.
- Physical description: Large engraved map on four sheets, joined in two sections, fine full-wash colour, dissected and mounted on linen, folding in original red morocco pull-off slipcase, lettered in gilt to spine.
- Dimensions: 1420 by 1080mm. (56 by 42.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11866
Scale: 1 inch to 1 statute mile.
- Roger 360.
- Rodger, E. (1972). The Large Scale County Maps of the British Isles 1596–1850: A Union List. Second edition. Oxford: Bodleian Library.