Saint Kitts and Nevis
By LANGLEY, James., 1820
A Survey of the Channel called The Narrows between the Islands of St Kitts and Nevis By Mr James Langley Master R.N. 1818.
- Author: LANGLEY, James.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 10th Aug 1820.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 285 by 215mm. (11.25 by 8.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11631
The survey was carried out by James Langley master R.N. aboard H.M.S. Scamander, captained by William Elliot.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.