Reynolds Map of London Divided Into Quarter Miles…
- Author: REYNOLDS, James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by J Reynolds, 174, Strand
- Publication date: 1854.
- Physical description: Engraved plan, fine original hand-colour, extension to Shepherds Bush to upper pastedown, folding into original brown cloth covers with publisher’s label pasted to upper board, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 430 by 780mm (17 by 30.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2478
Railways and are clearly marked in black with main roads coloured yellow, open spaces in green, and the City of London outlined in red.