Rare plan of Multan published at the beginning of the Second Anglo-Sikh War
By WYLD, James, 1848
Sketch of the Fortifications of Moultan.
- Author: WYLD, James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by James Wyld, Geographer to the Queen, Charing Cross East
- Publication date: Nov. 4th, 1848.
- Physical description: Engraved plan, original hand-colour in outline, dissected and mounted on linen, folding into original red cloth covers with loss to spine and upper board.
- Dimensions: 480 by 620mm (19 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2004
Rare; we were only able to trace one institutional example of the plan in the British Library.