Rare plan depicting London during the reign of William and Mary
By ANONYMOUS, 1690
- Author: ANONYMOUS
- Publication place: [?Amsterdam
- Publication date: c. 1690].
- Physical description: Hand-coloured engraved plan, with 18 inset views of major public buildings, gates, and statues, a few nicks and tears skilfully repaired.
- Dimensions: 485 by 595mm (19 by 23.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1513
Scale: approx. 6 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 39.
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.