The County of Suffolk, Reduced from the Large Map in Six Sheets Surveyed by Joseph Hodskinson; & planned from the Scale of Half an Inch to One Mile.
- Author: HODSKINSON, Joseph
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed for Will[ia]m Faden, Geographer to the King, Charing Cross
- Publication date: Jany. 1st, 1787
- Physical description: Engraved map, fine original full-wash colour, dissected and mounted on linen, housed within original cloth slipcase, with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 585 by 785mm (23 by 31 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1930
The single sheet reduction gives information on market towns, parishes, churches and chapels, seats or noted houses, parks, enclosed roads, open roads, farms, and cottages. Also marked upon the map in manuscript are the names of the gentry to whom the various notable houses belong.
Scale: half an inch to 1 statute mile.