A New & Exacte Mappe of England described formerly by Christopher Saxton, Extracted and reduced into this Form, & ingraven by W. Hollar, Bohem:an in London. Anno 1644. London printed for Frances Eglesfeild and are to be sould at the Marygould in Paules Churchyard.
- Author: HOLLAR, Wenceslas
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Francis Egglesfield
- Publication date: 1644.
- Physical description: Engraved map.
- Dimensions: 380 by 480mm. (15 by 19 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11333
This example is state three of the plate, with Francis Egglesfield’s sole imprint, probably published shortly after he acquired sole ownership of the plate from his partner Peter Stent, who last advertised his role as co-publisher in a catalogue from 1662.
- Shirley, Printed Maps of the British Isles, I, 538: state 3 (pl. 150): recording only the Windsor exemplar
- Shirley, Rodney. (1988). Printed maps of the British Isles, 1650–1750. Hertfordshire: Map Collector Publications.