London and its Environs for 1832.
- Author: ANONYMOUS
- Publication place: [London]
- Publication date: 1832.
- Physical description: Engraved plan printed in sepia on cloth, a few pale stains.
- Dimensions: 850 by 980mm. (33.5 by 38.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1613
The plan extends west to east from Knightsbridge to Bow, and north to south from Dalston to Camberwell. The plan shows both the Old and New London Bridges. To the upper right is the title with the arms of William IV. The plan is framed by a decorative vine-scroll border with royal arms and garter to the upper centre and allegorical female figures to the sides.
Scale: 6 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 328a (2)
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.