Pocket plan for the London traveller
By CRUCHLEY, George Frederick, 1867
Cab fare Map of London.
- Author: CRUCHLEY, George Frederick
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by G.F. Cruchley, Mapseller and Globe Maker, 81 Fleet Street
- Publication date: c.1867
- Physical description: Lithograph plan, extending west to east from Hyde Park to Mile End, and north to south from Islington to Lambeth, folding into original covers, publisher’s label pasted to upper cover, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 410 by 620mm (16.25 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2480
- Hyde 110.
- Hyde, Ralph. (1980). Printed maps of Victorian London 1851–1900. Folkestone: Dawson.