A New Pocket Plan of the Cities of London and Westminster: with the borough of Southwark: Comprehending the New Buildings and Alterations to the Year 1803.
- Author: FADEN, William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by W. Faden, Geographer to the King and to the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross
- Publication date: 1803.
- Physical description: Engraved plan on two sheets, original outline hand-colour, manuscript annotations to map with manuscript key to right margin, a few old tears skilfully repaired and old folds reinforced.
- Dimensions: 465 by 1030mm (18.25 by 40.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1473
Scale 6 1/4 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 186 (8).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.