A New Plan of London, Westminster and Southwark.
- Author: LAURIE, Robert and James WHITTLE
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Engraved by S.W. Cooke. Published 12th Octr. by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London
- Publication date: 1801.
- Physical description: Engraved map, original hand-colour, some spotting to margins and key.
- Dimensions: 500 by 675mm (19.75 by 26.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1472
“The Navy Pay, Victualling, Sick and Hurt, Stamp, Tax, Dutchy of Lancaster& Cornwall, Auditors of Public Accounts, Pipe, Lord Treaurer’s, Remembrancers, Hackney Coach, Chair, Cart, Hawkers, Privy-Seal, Salt, Stage Coach, & Horse Duty Offices. Royal Society of Arts, Royal and Antiquarian Society”.
Scale: 3 3/4 inches to one statute mile.
- Howgego 223 (1)
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.