Plan of Central Hong Kong in the Fifties
Plan of Hong Kong [and] Plan of Central Hong Kong.
- Publication place: Hong Kong
- Publisher: Hai Kwang Press, 193 King’s Road
- Publication date: c1956
- Physical description: Two lithograph plan, on one sheet.
- Dimensions: 545 by 400mm (21.5 by 15.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12555
Rare plan of Hong Kong Island and Central Hong Kong, published not long after the completion of the new Queens Pier in 1954.
The plan in both Chinese and English, provides information on the ownership and function of each building. The general map shows railways, heights of mountains, race courses, airports, roads, and tracks.