Philip’s geological map of London
By PHILIP Jnr., George, 1900
Philip’s Geological Map Environs of London the nature of the soil and the elevation of the Land, Compiled mainly from the Geological and Ordnance Surveys.
- Author: PHILIP Jnr., George
- Publication place: London & Liverpool
- Publisher: George Philip & Son
- Publication date: c.1900
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, key to map below title, dissected and mounted on linen, folding into original red cloth covers, with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 670 by 930mm (26.5 by 36.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2006