Philip’s Geological Map Environs of London the nature of the soil and the elevation of the Land, Compiled mainly from the Geological and Ordnance Surveys.
- Author: PHILIP Jnr., George
- Publication place: London & Liverpool
- Publisher: George Philip & Son
- Publication date: c.1900
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, key to map below title, dissected and mounted on linen, folding into original red cloth covers, with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 670 by 930mm (26.5 by 36.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2006