A New Mapp of the Citty of London much Inlarged since the Great Fire in 1666 in which are several Streets places and Buildings of Note which hath been Added since aney other Mapps of London before this hath been Published.
- Author: OVERTON, John
- Publisher: Printed & Sold by Henry Overton at the White Horse without Newgate
- Publication date: 1706 [but 1707].
- Physical description: Engraved plan on two sheets joined, extending north to south from Clerkenwell to Southwark, and west to east from St. James’s to Whitechapel, old joins reinforced.
- Dimensions: 575 by 950mm (22.75 by 37.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1518
Scale: 11 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 53.
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.