Library Map of London and its Suburbs.
- Author: STANFORD, Edward
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Edward Stanford
- Publication date: 1889
- Physical description: Engraved map, hand coloured in outline on four sheets, each segmented into 20 segments, a few tears to linen folds each section with a key map pasted to the marbled wrapper.
- Dimensions: 1840 by 1760mm (72.5 by 69.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10820
Scale: 6 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Hyde 91 (16).
- Hyde, Ralph. (1980). Printed maps of Victorian London 1851–1900. Folkestone: Dawson.