Cornwall, Described by the travills of John Norden, augmented and published by John Speed
- Author: SPEED, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: [Sudbury & Humble
- Publication date: 1611].
- Physical description: Double-page engraved map, English text verso, centre fold re-enforced at foot.
- Dimensions: 385 by 510mm. (15.25 by 20 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2414
Speed took as his source material John Norden’s map of the county. John Norden (1548–1625) had himself planned a county atlas of England and Wales. However, he only managed to survey eight of the fifty-two counties before he ran into financial trouble