This new Map of Kent is most humbly Presented and Dedicated by P. Lea.
- Author: MORGAN, William and John OGILBY
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Sold By Phil. Lea at ye Atlas and Hercules in Cheapside
- Publication date: c1689
- Physical description: Double-page engraved map, fine original outline hand colour, inset plan of Canterbury.
- Dimensions: 420 by 540mm. (16.5 by 21.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 3104
- Skelton 110.
- Skelton, R. (1978). County Atlases of the British Isles 1579–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.