Essex Actually Surveyed with the several Roads from London &c. Exactly measured at three mile in an Inch.
- Author: MORGAN, William and John Ogilby
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Sold By Phil. Lea at ye Atlas and Hercules in Cheapside
- Publication date: c.1689
- Physical description: Hand-coloured double-page engraved map, trimmed to within neatline.
- Dimensions: 430 by 540mm. (17 by 21.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1635
- Skelton 110.
- Skelton, R. (1978). County Atlases of the British Isles 1579–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.