Carte Particuliere d’une Partie d’Asie ou sont Les Isles d’Andemaon, Ceylan, les Maldives.
- Author: MORTIER, Pierre
- Publication place: Amsterdam
- Publisher: Pierre Mortier
- Publication date: 1700
- Physical description: Engraved map in two sheets, joined, with original outline hand colour.
- Dimensions: 595 by 875mm. (23.5 by 34.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10883
The chart is taken from the second volume of Mortier’s maritime atlas, the “Neptune Francois”, which covered non-European waters. Mortier based many of the charts on manuscript maps drawn by the French diplomat Nicolas Perron d’Ablancourt after Portuguese sources.