This Actuall Survey of London, Westminster & Southwark is Humbly Dedicated to Ye Ld Mayor & Court of Aldermen. By Ro. Morden, Phil. Lea, Chr. Browne.
- Author: MORDEN, Robert and LEA, Philip
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Sold by Philip Lea at the Atlas & Hercules in Cheapside and by Christopher Browne at the Globe the west end of St. Paul’s
- Publication date: 1700.
- Physical description: Engraved plan on two sheets joined, extending north to south from St Pancras to Southwark, and from west to east from Arlington House (Buckingham Palace) to Stepney, a few old folds reinforced, a few tears skilfully repaired, and some minor dampstaining to banner.
- Dimensions: 655 by 1030mm (25.75 by 40.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1514
Scale: 7 1/2 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 42 (2).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.