The Island of Barbadoes. Divided into its Parishes, with the Roads, Paths, &c. According to an Actual and Accurate Survey. By H. Moll Geographer.
- Author: MOLL, Herman
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed and Sold by Tho. Bowles next ye Chapter House in St. Pauls Church yard & J. Bowles at the Black Horse in Cornhill
- Publication date: 1736
- Physical description: Engraved map, hand-coloured in outline, explanation and size of parishes upper left.
- Dimensions: 315 by 415mm. (12.5 by 16.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2619
The map was issued in Thomas Bowles ‘Atlas Minor’ of 1736.