Mogg’s London and Its Environs Drawn from the Latest Surveys.
- Author: MOGG, Edward
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by the Proprietor E. S. Mogg, 14 Great Russell Street, Covent Garden
- Publication date: 1853
- Physical description: Hand-coloured engraved map, dissected and mounted on linen, minor loss to old folds, folding into original blue cloth covers, with publisher’s label, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 530 by 690mm. (20.75 by 27.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2175
Edward Mogg (fl.1803–1860) was a cartographer, engraver, and publisher, active in London at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Rather unusually for the time he not only drew his own maps, but also engraved them. The business was mainly based upon the production of pocket travel guides and maps.
- Hyde D. & H. 390 (2)
- Hyde, Ralph. (1980). Printed maps of Victorian London 1851–1900. Folkestone: Dawson.