Meikleham’s map of the environs of Glasgow
By MEIKLEHAM, Edward, 1852
Map of the Country for ten miles round Glasgow. By Edward Meikleham, C.E.
- Author: MEIKLEHAM, Edward
- Publication place: Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Publisher: David Robertson, Bookseller to the Queen, Oliver and Boyd
- Publication date: 1852.
- Physical description: Hand-coloured lithograph map, dissected and mounted on linen, vignette views of Glasgow, Glasgow Bridge, view from Dalnotter Hill, and Cora Linn, folding into original green cloth covers with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 590 by 650mm (23.25 by 25.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1978