By LUCAS, George Oakley, 1847
Plan of the Parish of St Mary Le Bone in the County of Middlesex
- Author: LUCAS, George Oakley
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Edward Gulliford
- Publication date: 1847.
- Physical description: Folding engraved map with contemporary hand-colour in full, laid down on linen in 60 sections, green cloth endpapers.
- Dimensions: 1190 by 1250mm (46.75 by 49.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11441
Little is known of the surveyor, George Oakley Lucas; he produced another parish map of Paddington (Kain and Oliver, TQ 261819), one of Hurstborne Tarrant in Hampshire (SU 365550) and a work on the use of the slide rule.
Rare: Only one institutional example known, at the BL
- Kain and Oliver, The Tithe Maps of England and Wales
- BL Crace Port. 14.17.(2.)