[Marble Arch] Map of District within 1/4 Mile Radius of this Station.
- Author: STANFORD GEOGRAPHICAL ESTABLISHMENT
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Stanford’s Geographical Establishment
- Publication date: 1933
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 1010 by 620mm (39.75 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 3169
The map extends west to east from Connaught Sqaure to Grosvenor Square and north to south from The Wallace Collection to Grosvenor House. The three entrances to the tube are marked; a red circle marks a 1/4 mile radius from the station.