Empire of Japan.
- Author: ARROWSMITH, Aaron
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Longman, Hurst, Rees, & Orme, Paternoster Row
- Publication date: 1807.
- Physical description: Double-page engraved map.
- Dimensions: 275 by 420mm. (10.75 by 16.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15902
The map shows rivers, mountains, gold mines, towns, and cities. Fatsitio (Hachijō-jima) is marked ‘Fatsisio, or Unhappy I. The Place of Exile for the Japanese Grandees.’ The interior of Korea has been left blank, except for a scale in British and Japanese miles.