Station Map of the Railways in Great Britain. Designed By Z. Macaulay and Corrected by the Companies.
- Author: MACAULAY, Z.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by Smith & Ebbs 5 Postern Row, Tower Hill
- Publication date: 1881.
- Physical description: Hand-coloured engraved map, dissected and mounted on linen, inset map of northern Scotland, folding into original red cloth case lettered in gilt.
- Dimensions: 1380 by 900mm (54.25 by 35.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2585
The map shows railway lines completed and under construction, with lines coloured by company. The map can be dated to before a few years before 1882 as the line from Chipping Norton to King’s Sutton is shown as under construction.